Thursday, June 24, 2021

My story

    

  started this blog when I first started my journey as a single mother.  I like a challenge and while I was researching other single mothers, I found that single mothers didn't just settle. They didn't wait for their Prince to rescue them. They lived for themselves.  As my journey went on, I found that time has gotten a way and new challenges a rose.   I stopped writing here.  My son, My Prince Charming, was diagnosed with Autism and other things. Found King of Kings, Prince Charming's dad, who is incarcerated. Deciding a future with or without him because he is incarcerated majority of me and Prince's life. What I am giving up waiting for him.  Will we really be together when he get home? Raising my son by myself. Having a savior complex. Me wanting to save the world. Me being a dreamer wanting to be a realist. My mind needs to be declutter. I decided to reboot and bring the challenges to  flourishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment