Alright God
I brought a house mainly to show my brother that it is possible. I realize I was worried about someone wo really isn't my concern. However my mom gave me mixed signals because I can't not worry about him and his bullshit when he is entangled in my everyday life.
My house became my son's graduation gift because he really just wanted his own room. So now we have the house and way too many people want way too much from me. I am overwhelmed and annoyed.
In order for me to have some control of my life. I need to take it. I need to grab it. I need to do one project at a time. I am losing battles and I am really in by myself. No one is giving me anything. I am really over it.
My son is special need He is on a job employment list for OVR. The case manager is shitty. a coworker gave me access to another program. My son is on the waiting list and now both agencies are at each other throats. I can 't do this anymore.
I think what the problem is, is that I am expecting like everyone else to do for me. I want you to do the work. I am willing to do the work but it feels like the tools are not there for me to play with. So now I have to create and build a new life/world without the tools mainly no money and rebuild my life with nothing.
Am I officially I am deep hole?
No comments:
Post a Comment