Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Starving But Not Full


I am hungry.  No, starving!!! I am a dreamer.  I have been trying to be a realist.  I have been trying to do so since June 2005.  Have so many dreams but not so many accomplishments.   Hell, got to start somewhere.  Funny how I always start over.  I have never been scared to start from the bottom but damn, when will I get a break.  I have even tried to create my own opportunities. Not losing my faith but I feel like I need to speak my mind because I am getting ready to make some changes. 
I am at a point in my life where I am just going to do what the “Nike” commercial says and just do it!!!  I am a single mother of a 12 year old son who is Highly Functioning Autistic.  I live at home with my parents, my little brother, and my son.  I have always felt tired and stressed with no where to go.  I know my potential and not enough time.  I have to get started.  Well start over.
I read a quote once that said “Don’t tell anyone your goals.”  I am going to share my journey because I believe in not traveling by myself.   As I am have not been traveling by myself.  Not just with my son but with women before me.  I always wondered if she can do it, why can’t I? 
Seriously!!! Why can’t I?

No comments:

Post a Comment